Zucchini noodles with Pesto
This gluten free alternative to noodles is very simple to make and is delicious.
Write a review
- 1 small zucchini (spiralized)
- raw parmesan
- chopped organic tomatoes
Spinach basil pesto
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 clamshell pack of organic basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- Olive Oil to consistency
Raw Parmesan "Cheeze"
- 1 cup Brazil Nuts
- 1 t. chopped garlic
- ½ t. salt
- 1 T. nutritional yeast
For the Pesto
- Process walnuts, basil, spinach and garlic in the food processor until combined. (You may need to scrape down the sides once or twice).
- Add ,salt and pepper and pulse a few times.
- With motor running, pour in olive oil until a desired consistency is reached.
- Add more salt if necessary. (You want to aim for a consistency somewhere in between a liquid and a paste).
For the Raw "Parmesan Cheeze"
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until light and fluffy.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days, and enjoy as a topping on any savory dish!
- The pesto is great as a dip, a sauce, or a spread.
Prairie Health & Wellness http://dev.prairiehealthwellness.com/